Excellence in Pediatrics Annual Awards
Embassy Suites, Franklin, TN
The TNAAP Excellence in Pediatrics Awards recognize and honor pediatricians and community members who have made exceptional contributions to children’s health advocacy in Tennessee. We will be recognizing these awards during the lunch at our annual conference on August 27, 2022.
Congratulations to the 2019 Honorees!
- Pediatrician of the Year – Alex B. Diamond, DO, MPH, FAAP (Nashville)
- Senior Pediatrician of the Year – Scott Brooks, MD, FAAP (Franklin)
- Lifetime Achievement – Tim Gillespie, MD, FAAP (Memphis)
- Early Career Physician – Lindsey Wargo, MD, FAAP (Nashville)
- Legislators of the Year – Senator Kerry Roberts (Springfield) and Representative Sam Whitson (Franklin)
- Advocacy Champions – Barb Dentz, MD, FAAP (Franklin) and
Dee Sinard, MD, FAAP (Brentwood)
- Friend of Children
- Conexion Americas
- AAP Special Achievement Awards
- Alex B. Diamond, DO, MPH, FAAP (Nashville)
- Hunter Butler, MD, FAAP (Springfield)
- Elisha McCoy, MD, FAAP (Memphis)
Thanks to our sponsors who make this event possible!
Sponsor Opportunities Still Available! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.