TNAAP's Annual Pediatric Practice Managers' Network Conference (PMN) is a one day conference that allows an opportunity for Practice Managers and Office Staff to: connect with a professional network of colleagues, discuss crucial management issues, share pertinent experiences & increase knowledge and improve management skills.
- June 5, 2015
- Frist Hall at Belmont University Nashville, TN
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch are provided!
Conference Program Sessions Include:
- Prepare Your Practice for HIPPA Security Risk Analysis
- What You Need to Know About HIPPA Security Compliance
- Tennessee Payment Reform Update
- Employment Law
- Major Legal Issues in the Treatment of Minors in Tennessee
- Improve Your Revenue Cycle Process