This project utilizes the peer-to-peer learning methodology, ECHO (Extension for Community Health Outcomes), to bring physicians together to learn and discuss the successes and challenges with increasing the percent of the children who have all vaccines as recommended by Bright Futures. Topic experts will lead each individual interactive ECHO session. ECHO participants are also eligible to participate in an associated QI project.
- Increase knowledge and understanding about vaccine hesitancy
- Increase providers ability to address concerns about vaccine safety
- Share experiences on topics related to vaccines
- Increase knowledge of proper coding associated with vaccines
- Learn best practices to use social media to promote immunizations
Pediatricians and other primary care providers caring for children
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Immunization Program Contact
Samantha Williams, MPA